WHAT IS UP GUYS!!!????. . . . . . . . . . The roof of course

WHAT IS UP GUYS!!!????. . . . . . . . . . The roof of course

Tuesday 6 December 2011

Power of LinkedIn


The "LinkedIn" icon, taken from:http://www.flickr.com/photos/techweet/5397288659/
I enjoy acquainting people, I especially believe cultivating and building bonds with family and friends make life worthwhile. “LinkedIn” takes “relationship” to a new level. It makes a professional network of friends through a website? Amazing!
                        
Today in our ALES 204 class, I learned the “LinkedIn” website can help me build friendships with other professionals globally, and assist me on walking my career path! LinkedIn is also cool in that it is a database for opening job positions and we can get notifications for a job opening. Definitely, I cannot totally rely on LinkedIn, and my usage of it may not be successful all the time, but it is a viable option.

As another advantage, I can build connections with other professionals in the field of Nutrition and Food Science around the world. We can support each other in exploring and learning more about Food Science: New food processing techniques, food preservation tips and secrets (hopefully). Or outside the career field, I can simply get to know people who share common life interests.

LinkedIn is great: Not only does it open doors for a career, it also opens doors for building relationships. Looking at LinkedIn, I may look forward to embracing these technological online network advancement. 

Jeremy agrees with me about LinkedIn because he likes it, too! check out his blog (http://jeremyjamilano.blogspot.com.)and his "Reflection.noitceIfeRblog post to see his opinion on "LinkedIn".


Are you tempted to get your own LinkedIn account? go to http://www.linkedin.com

No comments:

Post a Comment